Parent 2 Parent Mentoring
Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
Parent Mentors provide:
- Information about Down syndrome for expectant parents and new families
- The chance to speak with other parents about their concerns and questions
- An opportunity to meet other children with Down syndrome and their families
- Support group contacts for parents and D.A.D.S.
- Help locating services for their child
- Referrals to local, statewide and virtual communities
- A bridge for new parents and the DSASTX
If you are interested in being a Parent Mentor or being paired with a DSASTX mentor, please contact the DSASTX office at 210.349.4372 or email@example.com